Adler Axes

Adler Axes

Adler Axes was founded in 1919 and builds on four generations of knowhow to produce world class axes - Made in Germany. All Adler Axes contain the “JSW” mark. The “JS” are for Josef Schmitt, the founder of the company. The “W” stands for the small village of Wiesental which is located just south of the current factory location in Waghäusel.