- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Ultraseal Commerical Grade Tire Sealant, 1 gal. x 1
Protect tires and prevent expensive downtime
Commercial Grade Ultraseal Tire Sealant is a heavy-duty tire sealant that pays for itself by maximizing tire performance and minimizing expensive downtime. Tires used at highway speeds must be balanced before using Ultraseal. Includes easy-to-use pump. U.S. Military approved NSN80300 #12894502. Also available in 5-gal. container (Item # 228245).
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear, longer life and improved road safety
- Multi-purpose: Can be used in a variety of pneumatic tires, including all highway-speed and off-road vehicles, industrial, farming and mining equipment, and trucks, cars, trailers, mowers, ATVs and tractors
- Protects Tire: Seals cuts and punctures up to 1/4" in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on steel belts, wheels and rims
- All-Weather Protection: Won't freeze or evaporate inside your tire
- Long-Lasting Protection: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
NOTE: Not for high performance, low-profile tires. High-speed tires must be balanced before installing Ultraseal. Designed to be used as a prevention, not to repair existing damage.