Our most comfortable protection for spray, splash and particulate resistance in hot and humid environments
The MicroMax fabric of these Lakeland coveralls provides a barrier that blocks out non-hazardous particles like general dust and dirt - providing splash and spray protection when labels call for long-sleeve shirt, pants or coveralls. White color. See to select proper size.
- Extra Protection: Hood provides extra protection for your head and ears, plus built-in booties maximize foot protection
- Keep Irritants Out: Elastic wrist and ankle openings maximize splash, spray and dust protection
- Sturdy Construction: Made with serged seams for added durability
- Easy On/Off: 26"L zippered opening allows you to easily slip in and out of these coveralls
- Versatile Applications: Ideal for handling and spraying non-hazardous pesticides, machine maintenance, general cleanup, food processing, sandblasting, masonry and more!
NOTE: Taller individuals should order one size larger than normal.
WARNING: There are environments and uses for which these coveralls are unsuitable. It is the responsibility of the user to review available data to verify that the garment is appropriate for the intended use and meets all government and industry standards. Avoid open flame or intense heat.
NOTE: Due to the thousands of pesticide formulations available today, it's impossible to determine if a particular garment protects against a specific chemical. Therefore, we recommend testing the clothing against the chemical before using.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: PBTG414-5X
- Material: MicroMax
- Color: White
- Faceted Color: White
- Faceted Material: MicroMax
- Gender: Men's
- Hooded: Yes
- Cuff: Elastic
- Seam Style: Serged
- Qty./Pkg.: 1
Carhartt Force® 6inH Waterproof Work Boots
Blundstone® Leather Safety Boots
KEEN Utility Detroit Steel Toe Low Waterproof Work Shoes
KEEN Detroit Plain Toe Mid Work Boots
Bogs Rancher Cool Tech Chore Boots