- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx x 1
Kill mice and rats - including warfarin-resistant "super rats" - in as little as one feeding
Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx have been an industry standard for many years, combining proven palatability and rodent acceptance with a formula that can kill rats and mice after a single feeding. Hawk baits are made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant. Hawk Chunx are excellent for every day use in and around agricultural buildings and man-made agricultural structures, with proven palatability in a formula preferred by pest control professionals and ag producers. Motomco's unique, proprietary extrusion process produces Bait Chunx with multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Hawk Chunx are made with food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin for a highly palatable bait. Use Hawk All-Weather Bait Chunx in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer.
- Made with the active ingredient Bromadiolone, a second-generation anticoagulant
- Motomco's most palatable single feed Chunx formula and an industry standard for palatability and control
- Motomco's #1 selling formula worldwide, preferred by professionals and ag producers
- Rats and mice may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with first dead rodents appearing 4-5 days after feeding begins
- Use Hawk Bait Chunx in a rotational program for up to 6 months, especially for regular maintenance baiting during spring & summer
- Formulated with an optimal blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum palatability and weatherability
- Mold and moisture resistant
- Unique block shape and edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
- Contains holes for placing on rods in a bait station, or can be secured using nails or wire
NOTE: Not for sale in Alaska, California or Washington state.
Not for sale in California