- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Monterey Weed Impede Herbicide (Gallon) x 1
Control a range of broadleaf weeds before they get started
Weed Impede™ is a surface-applied pre-emergent herbicide used to control many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in landscape ornamentals, groundcovers and bedding plants.
- Controls barnyard grass, foxtail, purslane, ragweed and many more
- Active ingredient is 40.4% oryzalin
- Mix 1.5 to 3 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. in enough water for coverage
- Minimum of 1/2" rain or equivalent irrigation is required within 21 days of application for activation
- Controls weeds growing from seed but will not control established weeds or those growing from stolons, rhizomes or root pieces
NOTE: Not for sale in Vermont, Washington, U.S. Territories or International. EPA registration number is 54705-5.
Not for sale in Vermont, Washington