- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
NoMate® Codling Moth Mating Disruption, 400 count x 1
NoMate® Codling Moth Mating Disruption, 400 count
Reduce codling moth damage to pome fruit and walnuts by disrupting their mating communication
Save your pome fruit and walnuts from insect damage by disrupting the mating communication between the male and female moths. These easy-to-use moth-mating spirals release a large amount of pheromone, which confuses the males and keeps them from mating with females. Spirals are designed to be used with wing traps and pheromone lures: Simply apply 2 to 4 days after catching the first male moth in a wing trap.
- Less Labor-Intensive: Spirals require no limb or branch girdling, and reduce insecticide use
- Easy to Place: Just wrap around the tree stem or branch in the upper 1/3 of the canopy (at least 1 to 2' within the radius of the canopy)
- Maximum Effectiveness: Apply spirals at a rate of 300 to 400 per acre for maximum effectiveness
- Long-Lasting Protection: Provides up to 140 days of mating disruption
- Quantity: Bag of 400 red spirals
NOTE: Cannot ship to AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NM, ND, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI, WY, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, Canada, International.
Not for sale in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming