- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Espoma 4 lb Bio Tone Start Plus w/ Mycorrhizae x 1
Backordered. Expected to ship on Fri, Jul 02, 2021 .
A filler-free, organic fertilizer that not only feeds but helps your plants develop better roots for long-lasting effects.
Organic growers get their best start with the Bio Tone Start Plus with Mycorrhizae from Espoma, the leader in natural and organic plant fertilizers since 1929. In addition to organic-approved and 100-percent natural sources, Bio Tone Start Plus also provides beneficial microbes, humates and both endo- and ecto Mycorrhizae, a symbiotic root fungus. The result is enhanced root development, bigger blooms and longer-lasting effects that won't leach away or burn. As with all Espoma products, this four-pound bag contains no fillers or sludges.
- Mycorrhizae: Adds a type of root fungus beneficial to plant vitality
- No Filler or Sludges: Each bag is packed with everything your plants need, nothing they don't
- Long-lasting: Natural derived ingredients won't burn plants or leach away
• For use on: Everything you plant. Use when planting all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs.
• When to use: At time of planting to help produce large root systems very quickly. This will help ensure that new plantings get maximum water and nutrients from the soil to minimize transplant loss.
• How much to use:
Flower Beds: Mix 4 lbs. (12 cups) per 100 square feet into the top 4” to 6” of soil.
Bulbs: Place 1 tsp. per bulb in the hole prior to planting.
Potting Mixes: Mix 9 lbs. per cu. yd. or 1 cup per cu. ft.
New Lawns: Apply 25 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. prior to seeding or installing sod.
• How to apply:
Planting Beds: Mix into the top 4-6″ of soil prior to planting.
Trees & Shrubs: Mix into the soil used to backfill the planting hole.
Potting Mixes: Mix thoroughly into the soil mix prior to planting.