- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Teejet Matrix 430 GPS Kit x 1
A field GPS guidance system with advanced functions and Clearpath technology for reliable performance virtually anywhere.
Easily navigate crop fields almost anywhere with minimal overlap thanks to Teejet's Matrix 430 GPS kit. A high-contrast 4.3-inch screen offers excellent visibility, even in full sun. Additional features add both convenience and advanced function, such as a PDF or KML coverage reports and a return-to-point function, for easily resuming jobs or marking hazards. The affordable price makes this the best value, especially when upgrading from foam markers or lightbars for fertilizer and spray applications, as the Matrix 430 includes on-screen coverage mapping and lightbar. A high quality GPS engine with ClearPath technology ensures the Matrix 430 performs, even in areas with limited GPS reception. As a kit, there's a Matrix 430 for any situation, with options available for select antennas and power sources. All kits contain: Matrix 430 console Metal mounting plate RAM Mount w/ suction cup
- Compact and Portable: Powerful GPS unit is easy to deploy, yet offers a high-visibility 4.3-inch screen
- Multiple Modes: Guidance modes can be set for Straight, Curved, Circle Pivot or Last Pass
- Return-to-point: Easily marks hazards or pick up where you left off with this handy feature
- Reporting Function: Simply use a USB cable to download of KML or PDF file version of coverage reports
- Implement On/Off: Set implement status on screen, compatible with single section status detect wire or for single- and multi-section manual setting
- No Overlap: Guidance sounds an audible alarm when overlapping previously-sprayed areas
- Multiple Power/Antenna Options: Teejet offers lighter, direct-to-battery and COBO power adapters, as well as a choice of more powerful RXA-30 antenna over the standard patch antenna