Add precise amounts of product directly into water lines
This Dosatron 20-gpm, non-electric Fertilizer Injector mounts in water lines to inject preset amounts of product directly into the water supply for the perfect amount each time. It can be mounted on booms or benches, or used in conjunction with our portable 15-gal. Dosacart or 5-gal. Li'l Bud-D Dosacart for reliable, accurate fertigation on the go. 1" NPT fitting. Includes 6'L tubing, weighted strainer and mounting bracket.
- For Fertilizers and More: Use it with fertilizer, insecticides, fungicides, algaecides, wetting agents, acids, disinfectants and more
- Accurate: Consistently accurate and unaffected by variations in water flow and pressure
- Easy to Use: Easy to maintain and operate, with an easy-to-adjust ratio
- High Temperature Rating: Can be used in water with a maximum temperature of 104°F
NOTE: A 200 mesh filter should be installed on the inlet side of the injector and is required for a valid warranty.
- Manufacturer #: D45RE15VFII
- Max Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Includes: 6'L Tubing, Weighted Strainer, Mounting Bracket
- Flow Range: 0.4 to 20 gpm
- Percent: 0.2 % to 1.5%
- Pressure Range: 7 to 70 psi
- Ratios: 1 500 to 1 66
- Max. Viscosity: 500 cps
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flags with PVC Staffs