Use this "Pasture Blaster" for spraying athletic fields, pastures and other large, open areas to rid them of noxious weeds
This 300-gal. Fimco Trailer Sprayer features a PTO-driven, eight-roller pump and two boomless nozzles to provide up to a 36'W spray swath for knocking out large jobs. Trailer features 9.5" x 15", 8-ply rib implement tires that cruise over rough terrain, and a low-profile elliptical tank for extra stability. 747 lb.
NOTE: This item is made to order. Construction takes 3 weeks—completed units will be delivered in approximately 28 days.
- Nice and Even: Sprayer features jet agitation so you get a uniform application
- Convenient Control: Manual plumbing consists of a pressure regulator and a TeeJet® AA17L valve that lets you to turn the nozzles on/off right from the tractor seat
- Easy Reach: 25'L spray hose connects to a 22"L spray wand to deliver 12 gpm at 540 rpm, getting solution to those hard-to-reach areas
- Increased Safety: Filling platform has a handrail for added safety when filling the tank
NOTE: Silver Series XL pumps are compatible with glyphosate herbicides. NOTE: Some assembly required. NOTE: May take 5-6 weeks for delivery during spring months.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: PB-300ELTS-BL
- Boom Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 25'
- Power Type: PTO
- Pump Flow (GPM): 12
- Reel Included: No
- Tank Capacity: 300 gal.
- Faceted Pump Type: Roller
- PSI: 300
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flags with PVC Staffs
GEMPLER'S Rain Jacket and Pants, PVC-on-Nylon