- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Concrete Repair DP600, Gray, Self-Leveling, 48.5mL Duo-Pak, Case of 12 x 1
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Concrete Repair DP600, Gray, Self-Leveling, 48.5mL Duo-Pak, Case of 12
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Concrete Repair DP600 is a quick-curing, two-component polyurethane adhesive designed to repair cracks, spalls and breaks in concrete, masonry and stone. Our rapid setting concrete hardens in as little as five minutes, eliminating down time without lengthy disruptions to day-to-day services. In fifteen minutes the adhesive is firm enough that you can drive a forklift over it.
- Low viscosity and self-levels for horizontal installations
- Dispenses with a regular caulk gun or Duo-Pak cartridge system
- Cures to any depth without cracking
- Allows for sanding refinement and smooth finishes
- Bonds dissimilar substrates including concrete, masonry, ceramic, wood and metal
- Ideal for minor repairs on building construction, walkways, stairways, pools, decks and patios