Add precise amounts of product directly into water lines
This Dosatron 40-gpm, non-electric Fertilizer Injector mounts in water lines to inject preset amounts of product directly into the water supply for the perfect amount each time. It can be mounted on booms or benches, or used in conjunction with our portable 15-gal. Dosacart (Item # ) or 5-gal. Li'l Bud-D Dosacart (Item # ) for reliable, accurate fertigation on the go. 1-1/2" NPT fitting. Includes 6'L tubing, weighted strainer and mounting bracket.
- For Fertilizers and More: Use it with fertilizer, insecticides, fungicides, algaecides, wetting agents, acids, disinfectants and more
- Accurate: Consistently accurate and unaffected by variations in water flow and pressure
- Easy to Use: Easy to maintain and operate, with an easy-to-adjust ratio
- High Temperature Rating: Can be used in water with a maximum temperature of 104°F
NOTE: A 200-mesh filter (Item # ) should be installed on the inlet side of the injector and is required for a valid warranty.
- Manufacturer #: D8RE2VFII
- Max Flow Rate: 40 gpm
- Includes: 6'L Tubing, Weighted Strainer, Mounting Bracket
- Flow Range: 2.2 to 40 gpm
- Percent: 0.2% to 2%
- Pressure Range: 2 to 110 psi
- Ratios: 1 500 to 1 50
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
MEASURING PITCHER 128 OZ 130057
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465