- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
5-gal. Type-II Accuflow™ DOT Safety Can x 1
Loaded with safety features and complies with DOT regulations for over-the-road transport of flammable liquids
This 5-gal. Justrite Type-II Accuflow DOT Safety Can is loaded with safety features: a roll bar to protect the openings; pour spout valve that secures to prevent spillage during transport; internal dual-density flame arrester to dissipate heat and prevent flashback ignition; leak tight, and self-closing lid. Meets DOT and HM-181 requirements and is FM approved. UN marking: UN 1A1/Y1.2/100. Red color. 15.8 lb.
- Leakproof: Every can is 100% tested to guarantee leakproof construction
- Durable Construction: Constructed entirely of steel
- You're In Control: Features a finger-squeeze trigger that keeps you in control of liquid flow to avoid dangerous spillovers
- Built-in Safety: Automatic venting between 3 and 5 psig guards against pressure buildup at elevated temperatures and potential explosion
- Built-in Grounding: The flexible, 1"-dia. metal hose provides a grounding path to prevent static sparks when a grounding wire is used
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.