- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
8:1 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer x 1
Construction-grade, long-range thermometer with a range between 4- and 604 F, large display and battery-saving shutoff mode.
Whether in HVAC, plumbing or dozens of other fields, the 8:1 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is at home in any toolkit. General Tools durable infrared thermometer provides readings between 4- and 604 degree fahrenheit, within two percent accuracy, useful for getting safe temperature readings on ducts, industrial equipment and more. A backlit LCD display and toggleable targeting laser makes it easy to use, while the ultra-low battery use ensures it's virtually always ready to go when you are.
- Targeting Laser: Helps you get a precise reading, and can be turned off to save battery
- Broad Temperature Range: Read temps between 4- and 604 degree (F), suitable for a variety of industries
- Accurate: Readings are within a two percent margin
- Large LCD: Readings are displayed in an easy-to-read, brightly-lit LCD display
- Always Ready: When shut off, ultra-low battery consumption ensures it's ready to go
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.