- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: Disc Vendor
Added to your cart!
BatteryGuard™ 50M Flashlight x 1
The BatteryGuard™ technology on a Coleman® 50M LED Flashlight stops battery drain, so you'll have Power When You Need It™. On a normal flashlight, there is typically some residual drain as long as the batteries are connected to the circuit, even when the light is off. By turning off a BatteryGuard™ flashlight, the batteries are completely disengaged so the flashlight retains it's brightness twice as long and the batteries last 25% longer. The comfort-grip design helps minimize the chances of dropping your light, and if you do, the strong, lightweight aluminum construction and rubber-edged bezel is water and impact resistant to falls of up to two meters. That's twice the impact resistance of most other lights. No matter the situation, , a flashlight with BatteryGuard™ technology is ready, even when you aren't.
- Provides up to 25% longer battery life versus a Coleman® light without
- BatteryGuard™ technology while under normal use
- BatteryGuard™ technology automatically engages when you turn off the flashlight
- Comfort-grip design lets you securely and comfortably hold your light
- Rubber-edged bezel for extra drop protection
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- 2 modes: high and low
- Lumens: 75 (high), 2 (low)
- Runtime: 3 hours (high), 200 hours (low)
- Beam distance: 50 m (high), 5 m (low)
- IPX4 water-resistant design
- Impact-resistant up to 2 m
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- 3-year limited warranty
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.