Designed specifically for cleaning out existing trenches
This rugged Bully Tools trenching shovel has several features that lend themselves well to cleaning out existing trenches:
- 14-ga. steel blade is angled for efficient digging
- High sides help keep soil in the blade: 2"H on the 4"W model and 2-1/2"H on the 6"W model
- High sides also add strength
- 59"L overall
- Fiberglass handle for added strength
Note: Actual model received, based on blade width, may differ slightly from the photo. 4" Clean-out shovel shown above.
Select blade width from the drop down menu above.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: 92730
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Length: 48"
- Overall Length: 59"
- Handle Type: Straight
- Blade Length: 12"
BULLY TOOLS Soil Probe
Loop Hoe,6 In.,51 In. Handle 92348
Bean Hook,Steel Blade,Fiberglass Handle 92395
BULLY LONG HANDLED SQUARE POINT SHOVEL 82525
Stone Rake,18 Tines,18 In. W 92369