Fast-acting herbicide controls unwanted grasses without harming desirable trees and plants
Fusilade® II provides outstanding post-emergent control of unwanted grasses in ground covers, shrubs and trees. Should be used with a nonionic surfactant. Refer to the actual product label for specific rates, instruction and cautions.
- Active Ingredient: Contains 24.5% Fluazifop, which quickly absorbs into shoots, roots, rhizomes, stolons and growing points of the treated plants
- Works Fast: Within a week you'll see loss of vigor, yellow and/or reddening, and eventually death of treated grass weeds
- Safe: Takes out unwanted grass without injury to desirable broadleaf plants, conifers, newly emerging ornamentals and recent transplants
- Coverage: 0.75-oz. per gallon of water covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Not for sale in some states or U.S. Territories. Not for use around homes unless applied by licensed applicators.
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Minnesota, Vermont, Washington
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer #: FUSILADE II
- Form: Liquid
- Size: 1 qt.
- Type: Post Emergent
- Container Size (Liquids): 1 qt.
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.