- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Danner Men's Quarry USA 8" Alloy Toe Boots x 1
Over ten years ago, we released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to our Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsole: Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram® Quarry Outsole: This exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.