- product_inactive: false
- substituted: true
- substitute: Substitute
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: Disc Vendor
Added to your cart!
Danner Men's Trakwelt 8" Composite Toe (NMT) Boots x 1
Danner Men's Trakwelt 8" Composite Toe (NMT) Boots
This boot takes the demands of the job without complaint and keeps you comfortable in the process. We figure the less you're thinking about your feet, the better you can do your job and the better we've done ours.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Abrasion resistant toe cap for added durability
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- PU Midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning.
- 90 degree heel for added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- The Danner® Trakwelt outsole offers oil-and-slip resistant, rugged outdoor traction as well as a 90° heel.
- Goodyear Welt Construction: Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.