- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Davis Vantage Vue™ Wireless Weather Station x 1
Keep an eye on Mother Nature
The Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station is quick and easy to set up so you can start getting accurate and reliable weather data right away. It consists of an integrated sensor suite with sealed electronics, and a console featuring a glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing. Console includes an AC power adapter with (3) C batteries backup (not included).
NOTE: Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories or International.
NOTE: Cannot be shipped by air.
- Relative Humidity: 0-100% indoors or outdoors
- Barometric Pressure: 00" to 32.50" Hg
- Daily & Cumulative Rainfall: 0 to 199.99"
- Wind Speed: 2 to 180 mph (3 to 290 km/h)
- Alarms: Barometric pressure, dew point, heat index, indoor and outdoor humidity, indoor and outdoor temperature, rainfall and rain rate, wind chill, wind speed
KEY FEATURES:Easy Installation: Sensor suite can be mounted to any pole from 1" to 1-3/4" dia. (optional mounting pole kit is listed below)
- Long-Range Mount: Spread-spectrum radio transmission allows the sensor suite to be mounted up to 1,000' away from the console
- Solar-Powered: 5W solar panel energizes during the day and provides power at night
- Built-in Backup Power: Includes a 3V lithium battery as backup
- Versatile: Radio-compatible with the Davis Vantage Pro2™, and many components can be mixed and matched
- Integrate with Computer: Optional WeatherLink® software () allows you to record weather information from the weather station onto your PC