- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
DEWALT 1-1/8" Hex Pavement Breaker x 1
DEWALT 1-1/8" Hex Pavement Breaker
The 1-1/8" 80lb demolition hammer delivers a concrete pulverizing 52 joules of impact energy. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers long life. With its all metal housing and barrel, this demo hammer was meant for heavy-duty applications like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, creating openings into shafts, breaking asphalt, loosening/breaking hard packed dirt/gravel/clay and confined space work when big power is needed. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. Bits not included.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature
- 15 amp motor provides maximum power and overload protection
- Electronic Soft Start increases productivity by reducing bit walking
- 52 joules of impact energy provides maximum demolition performance
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Uses 1-1/8" Hex Demo Steel (not included)
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.