- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 10 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Clean x 1
DeWalt 10 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Clean
The DeWalt® 10-Gallon Wet/Dry HEPA Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Cleaning makes fast work of your jobsite cleanup. It features a 15-amp motor that allows it to suck up to 155 cubic feet per minute for quick results. The DeWalt dust extractor's 15-foot hose lets you set up the unit where you need and reach tricky spaces virtually anywhere in the room. You can use the telescoping handle to wheel the extractor unit around without lifting it up. This HEPA dust extractor's filter meets the EPA regulations governing lead removal for safety and environmental responsibility. Variable speed lets you adjust the airflow to suit your current job requirements.
- 10-gal, 15-amp wet/dry dust extractor shop vacuum produces 66-in of water lift and 140-CFM of powerful suction, quickly cleaning a small liquid spill or fine debris such as concrete dust
- Simple one switch operation to select tool actuation or vacuum only
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Can be used with wet or dry applications
- EPA RRP compliant, HEPA filter automatically cleans itself every 30 seconds to ensure continuous, uninterrupted operation (2 DWV9320 filters included)
- 15-ft power cord and 15-ft hose maximize reach potential without having to frequently move the unit as you’re cleaning
- 1-1/4-in diameter hose is durable and kink-resistant to maximize suction, and variable suction controls allow you to regulate the overall suction and consumption
- Built-in accessory storage allows you to organize a variety of cleaning attachments (accessories sold separately)
- Universal hose connector with swivel capability provides a robust connection for tools, accessories and attachments, increasing your shop vacuum’s versatility
- Power tool connection allows you to vacuum while you work, and its actuation feature automatically turns the vacuum on and off with the tool
- Heavy-duty wheels and casters provide job-site durability
- Multiple lift and tie down points to secure vac to scaffolding or during transportation
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.