- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 10 In. Compound Miter Saw x 1
DeWalt 10 In. Compound Miter Saw
The 10-inch DeWalt® Compound Miter Saw uses a high-power 15-amp motor with 5,000 rpm to cut through lumber with impressive precision. The user's guide included with the compound miter saw leads you through the use of the blade wrench and carbide saw. To reach consistent accuracy, the steel detent plate on the DeWalt miter saw has 11 positive stops, giving you that duality you need at the jobsite. Keep the 10-inch miter saw locked in place to position the table with a range of 50 degrees on either side. The support for the machined base holds tightly to keep the perpendicularity of the blade, making sure each cut or slice maintains uniformity throughout your project. The setup of this miter saw allows a variety of positions and lumber sizes to be cut during your woodworking projects. When you need to travel between jobsites, use the handle to bring the 35-lb DeWalt 10-inch compound miter saw to the next location.
- 15 amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2" and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- 0-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Lightweight (35lbs) with built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Machined-base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- Bevels 3°-48° for increased cut capacity
Oversize item. Additional charges may apply.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.