- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 15
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 16 Gauge Precision Point™ Finish Nailer x 1
DeWalt 16 Gauge Precision Point™ Finish Nailer
The DeWalt 16 GA Precision Point Finish Nailer is ideal for interior trim, baseboards, cabinetry, door and window casings, furniture, crown molding, hardwood flooring, stairs and paneling. Adjustable belt hook. Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4 in. swivel fitting, sample finish nails, carrying case and extra no-mar tips. Tool-free jam release mechanism. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment. Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation.
- Precision Point™ Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current DEWALT nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives straight 16Ga finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.