- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 20 V MAX* XR 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler Kit x 1
DeWalt 20 V MAX* XR 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler Kit
The DeWalt DCN681 18 gauge narrow crown stapler drives 18 gauge 1/4 In. narrow crown staples from 1/2 In. to 1-1/2 In. which makes it ideal for cabinetry, furniture, paneling, and flooring underlayment. With its brushless motor powered by a DeWalt 20 V MAX* lithium-ion battery the DCN681 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18. Kit Includes: Nailer, 2.0Ah Battery, Charger and Kit Bag.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
Not for sale in Alaska, Hawaii
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.