- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DEWALT 2200-Watt Gas Powered Inverter x 1
Powered by a DeWALT 80cc OHV engine with Auto Throttle and low oil shutdown which protects the engine from damage. Onboard CO-Protect Technology automatically shuts down the generator if CO levels become unsafe or rapidly increase.
- CO Protect Technology for powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide.
- Clean Inverter Technology provides clean, stable power for tools
- Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy on the jobsite with built-in handle
- 11 hours of run time at 25% load typical, with integrated 1 gal fuel tank.
- DeWALT 80cc OHV engine with Auto Throttle and low oil shutdown that automatically safeguards the engine from incurring damage
- Quiet - fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels and meets National Park Service campground noise requirements.
- Integrated Off/Run/Choke Knob simplifies startup procedures
- LED Indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use
- (1) 120-volt 20 amp OSHA compliant GFCI receptacle, (1) 12-volt DC 8 amp, (1) 1.5 amp USB port to
- charge mobile devices
- Parallel Ready allows you to connect two DXGNI2200 inverter generators for twice the power
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment
Item ships by Truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.