- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
DEWALT 4-1/2 In. 11 Amp Angle Grinder x 1
The 4-1/2" (115mm) Small Angle Grinder is a durable small angle grinder made by DeWalt®. Unique features make this a top of the line DeWalt angle grinder that's designed for power, including a top-mounted spindle lock that maximizes cut depth. The 11 AMP motor has a maximum of 11,000 RPM allowing you to take on tough jobs. Larger brushes on this model make for long brush life. Harmful dust and debris within is expelled by the Dust Ejection System™, adding to its durability. To avoid overheating, there's a cool-air management system that channels air into the grinder to cool the motor and inner components. Additionally, gearbox temperatures are reduced by a built-in heat-safe that ensures a much longer lasting tool. Another cool feature is the one-touch™ guard able to rotate in 360 degrees with just a single action. This impressively designed and ergonomically sound 4-1/2-inch angle grinder will get the job done for you. Includes: Grinder, 2-position side handle and One-Touch Guard.
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model
- One-Touch ™ Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without comprimising durability
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Dust Ejection System ™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- Quick-Change ™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.