- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 10
Added to your cart!
DeWalt 6" Bench Grinder x 1
The DeWalt® 6-inch (150mm) Bench Grinder provides high-performance grinding suitable for any workshop. A 5/8-horsepower induction motor, which can run up to 3,450 RPM, allows for high-speed, powerful metalworking. The wheel guards on this bench grinder have rear exhaust ports which allow for smooth grinding. Aluminum precision-machined tool rests help provide accurate results. Overload protection allows the motor to maintain high operating speeds without over-heating and losing production time. This DeWalt bench grinder has a base made from solid cast iron for the durability required at tough job sites and motor housing which aids in prolonging motor life. The distance between wheels is 12.5 inches, which makes it possible to grind large pieces. Includes: 36 grit wheel, 60 grit wheel, Eye Shields, Spark deflectors and tool rests.
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high-speed material removal
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.