- product_inactive: false
- substituted: true
- substitute: Substitute No Sub
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 10
Added to your cart!
DEWALT Heavy Duty 14" Chop Saw with Quick - Change Keyless Blade Change System x 1
The DeWalt® 14-Inch Chop Saw with Quik-Change™ Keyless Blade Change System lets you work quickly. The 15-amp motor delivers a maximum of 5.5 horsepower to cut through tough metals. This DeWalt chop saw has an ergonomic "D" handle that reduces hand strain. The saw can cut round pieces up to 5 inches and rectangles up to 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches for versatility. The Quik-Change spindle lock makes it easy to change out cutting wheels. You can adjust the spark guard to channel sparks away from your body and clothing. This saw features easy access to the brushes for more convenient maintenance. A Quik-Lok™ vice allows you to clamp material quickly for safety and precision. The saw's soft-start function gradually increases starting torque for safety and to extend the motor's life. An extra-wide base increases stability. The heavy-duty lock-down pin lets you transport the saw without using a chain to keep the saw head in place. This saw utilizes a compression spring for smoother movement than you get with torsion springs.
- Powerful 15 amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Exclusive QUICK-FENCE™ is a 45-degree, adjustable fence designed for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Heavy-duty, lock-down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- QUIK-CHANGE™ keyless blade change system increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- QUICK-LOCK vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.