- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DEWALT Heavy Duty Heat Gun x 1
The DeWALT® 1,100-Degree Heavy-Duty Heat Gun lets you apply intense heat to crack or melt old coatings for easy removal. It draws 13 amps to generate temperatures up to 1,100 degrees. This DeWalt heat gun has a selectable temperature feature between so you can operate with greater precision and safety. The gun has an integrated kickstand so you can set it up and leave it working while you complete other tasks. This heavy-duty heat gun's ergonomic grip makes it more comfortable to hold for long periods. The motor and the heating element are separate so you can perform maintenance on either one without having to replace them both. A hook in the handle lets you hang the gun conveniently out of the way when you're done.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
- Separate internal components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Ergonomic comfort grip provides greater comfort for long hours of use
- Lightweight and compact design weighs only 2.1 lbs
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.