- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
DEWALT Heavy-Duty Quadraport Air Line Splitter with Regulator x 1
DEWALT Heavy-Duty Quadraport Air Line Splitter with Regulator
The DEWALT® D55040 Quadraport Air Line Splitter is used to convert a single air supply into four separate air lines for multiple tasks requiring more than one air supply. It can be hooked up to a DEWALT compressor or any compressed air system for extra versatility. Rigidly built and factory-tested for leaks, this DEWALT air line splitter can handle pressure up to 200 PSI. The DEWALT Quadraport splitter is equipped with four 1/4-inch female quick disconnects for a fast and easy hookup. This DEWALT air line splitter has a built-in high volume air regulator allowing adjustments to achieve the right pressure for the job. The splitter's non-marring exterior is safe to run over finished floors.
- Liquid-filled gauge for durability and more accurate reading closer to job site
- Quadraport can operate at two different PSI settings at the same time for a wider variety of applications
- 4 Universal push-to-connect 1/4" body couplers for ease of operation
- 3/8" Diameter inlet fitting allows higher air flow and reduces PSI drop when used with 1/2" dia. hose (1/4" fitting also included)
- Hang holes for convenient, secure remote positioning
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.