- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
FELCO® 201-50 Lopper, Straight Cutting Head, 19.7" x 1
Precise cuts with maximum efficiency
Suitable for vineyard work and garden maintenance, this two-handed lopper has a straight blade geometry that pulls a branch in close to the cutting line to ensure clean, accurate slices. A narrow cutting head makes the tool more maneuverable in tight or hard-to-reach places, which allows for precision cutting with greater efficiency.
- Straight blade with a slight pulling effect for a clean and precise cut, especially in confined spaces
- High quality hardened steel blade, 35 mm cut diameter, bypass system
- improved durability of the cutting edge
- Ergonomic, lightweight and sturdy handles for optimum comfort.
- Phthalate-free non-slip coating
- Soft shock absorbers reduce fatigue