- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Fimco 200 Gallon 3-Point Hitch Sprayer with Boomless Nozzle, Silver Series XL Pump x 1
XL pumps work with liquid fertilizers, soil fumigants and insecticides containing phosphates.
The FIMCO 200 Gallon 3 Point Boomless Broadcast Sprayer is designed to work with small to mid-size farm tractors. The UV resistant, molded polymer tank has an 8 inch lid for easy access and is completely drainable. This model features a Hypro XL Silver Series Pump for use with liquid fertilizers, soil fumigants and insecticides containing phosphates. The Pro Series Handgun distributes up to 45 feet horizontal spray, 30 feet of vertical spray and comes with 25 feet of 3/8 inch hose. Built on a welded, powder coated steel frame this 2 Nozzle Boomless model distributes 34 feet of total spray coverage. Each Nozzle sprays independently offering increased efficiency with precise liquid application. Use cast iron pumps for general spraying and use XL pumps for liquid fertilizers, soil fumigants and insecticides containing phosphates.
- XL pump provides up to 12 GPM with quick PTO coupler
- Category 1 and 2 hitch compatible
- Durable 200 Gallon roto molded tank features UV stabilizers and sump for increased drainage
- Pro Series hand gun is corrosion resistant and allows you to control flow rate by changing tips. It also features an adjustable trigger for stream, fan or anywhere in between. 25 feet of hose gives you the length necessary to reach tight areas, around buildings and other obstacles
- Steel 2 nozzle steel boom with broadcast tips delivers 34 feet of total spray coverage featuring independent nozzle controls and no drip check valves
Item ships standard freight by a semi truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.