- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i Flux-Core Welder x 1
Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i Flux-Core Welder
Powerful performance for entry-level welders
Portable flux-core wire welder weighs just 19 lbs., allowing you to take the machine to your project instead of hauling your project to the machine. Infinite voltage and wire feed speed controls let you dial in the perfect weld. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance, repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist projects. For ultimate convenience, it runs on standard household power as long as you have at least a 20 AMP breaker.
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- Torch wrap
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- 140 AMP output
- Welds 24-gauge up to 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Handles .030” and .035” wire. Recommend .030” because .035” can reduce the duty cycle of the machine
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.