- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Forney Easy Weld 140 Multi-Process (Stick/MIG/TIG) Welder x 1
Easy start makes every strike a success
Portable multiprocess unit is a Stick, MIG and TIG welder in one, with a three-position switch that allows you to change process quickly and easily. Infinite voltage and wire feed speed controls let you dial in the perfect weld. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance, repair, metal fabrication, hobbyist and metal artist projects.
- Single-phase inverter machine
- Full-metal wire drive assembly
- Wire feed speed range: 79-197" per minute (IPM)
- 110 AMP
- Rated output voltage range: 12-23V
- Rated output current range: 43-110A
- Full output current range: 10-140A
- Plate thickness range: up to 1/4"
- Uses gasless wire: .030"/.035"
- Up to 1/8" stick electrode
- Duty cycle: Stick 30% @ 80A, MIG 30% @ 90A and TIG 30% @ 110A
- No gas required
- No foot pedal operation
- Includes 10' MIG gun, 8' electrode holder, 8' ground clamp, 20-15A adapter and an additional .030" contact tip
- All-metal case big enough to handle 2 and 10 lb. rolls of wire
- Measures 14.19" x 19.31" x 11.61"
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.