Bulk insulated work gloves in a pail with lid
Make sure staff and visitors have easy access to hand protection with this self-contained kit! Insulated work gloves are designed to keep hands warm and protected in rain, snow and biting winds. They feature a double-layered knit shell with waterproof lining and a soft inside that locks in warmth and wicks away moisture. The black sandy nitrile palm coating stays supple even in low temperatures, protects against cuts and abrasions, and has a textured surface to increase grip control when working with liquids. Available sizes: M, L or XL. Packaged in a recyclable gray plastic pail with lid for convenient storage and transport.
- Heavyweight, 15-gauge polyester outside
- 7-gauge acrylic inside
- Elastic knit wrists for a snug fit
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size and helps prevent fraying
- FDA-approved HDPE storage pail with metal handle and built-in grip
- Kit includes 12 pairs of gloves and 1 pail with lid