- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Good Ideas Soil Machine PRO Wheeled Compost Tumbler x 1
Bring the immense environmental benefits of composting into your own backyard
Keep organic waste out of our landfills and put it to use in your garden! The Soil Machine PRO has a unique geometric shape that enhances agitation to increase composting effectiveness. Built-in handholds optimize your torque while turning, unlike clunky crank-driven systems. Aeration holes on the ends of the drum deliver optimal ventilation, but have no fear ... the holes are too small for rodents and other small animals to pass through. You can even drill more holes if you live in warmer climates or locations with low airflow. The drum can be removed from the base and rolled to any location for easy filling or dispensing. And best of all, Soil Machine PRO comes completely assembled in two pieces, so you can start composting immediately.
- BPA-free, recycled polyethylene construction
- Water and UV resistant
- FDA approved for contact with edibles
- Black color for heat absorption
- 52.3 gallon (7 cu. ft.) capacity upper drum with wheeled base and recessed handles for easy turning
- 12" dia. twist-off lid keeps contents in and critters out
- 5 gallon compost tea base
- 3/4" dia. plug in base
- Low-profile design; won't tip in high winds
- Rotate once a week to produce fresh compost in 2-6 weeks
- Measures 25"H x 22"W x 29"D overall
Item ships standard freight by a semi truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.