- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
HeatStar Radiant Fired Construction Heater x 1
Radiant Heaters are the perfect temporary heating solution on the jobsite. The HSP125R is designed to throw intense radiant heat energy efficiently, cleanly and quietly to a target area. Dual stage burner - high /low settings. Radiant heat with no air movement. Low noise level and odor free. Operates using kerosene, JP8 (Jet A Fuel), filtered #1 and #2 diesel, and #1 and #2 fuel oil. Shock proof fuel tank. Adjustable handle and lift bracket. UL Certified
- Output (BTU/HR): 95,000 – 125,000 BTU
- Ignition Type: Continuous
- Electrical Rating: 120 vac. 60 Hz, 0.70 amp draw
- Tank Capacity:14 gal
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, JP8 (Jet A Fuel), filtered #1 and #2 diesel, and #1 and #2 fuel oil
- Run Time:Low-21 hrs, High-14 hrs
- Clearance to combustibles:Top 80in, Sides 30in, Outlet 40in
- Warranty: 1 Yr limited
- Weight:149 lbs
Item ships by Truck due to size and weight. Charges will be determined when order is placed.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.