Count on this data logger to provide reliable and accurate temperature and humidity readings
The HOBO Pro v2 Outdoor Data Logger with internal temperature and humidity sensors is designed for years of reliable use in harsh outdoor or condensing environments. HOBO Waterproof Shuttle (sold separately, Item # ) is required to launch the logger and to download data to a PC or laptop. Launch and download using HOBOWare software, available for FREE on the manufacturer’s website. All loggers come with free technical product support from the manufacturer
Internal Temperature Range: -40° to 158°F
Internal Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100%
- Weatherproof: Housing provides durable protection against the elements
- Fast and Accurate: Replaceable humidity sensor provides fast response and superior durability in humid conditions
- Easy to Use: User-replaceable 3.6V battery and humidity sensors
- Dimensions: 4"L x 1-1/2" dia.
NOTE: Cannot be shipped by air.
Requires special handling due to DOT regulations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Cannot be shipped by air.
- Manufacturer #: U23-001
- Type: Temperature/Humidity
- Air Temperature Accuracy: ±°0.38°F @ 32° to 122°F (0.21°C @ 0° to 50°C)
- Air Temperature Range: –40° to 158°F (–40° to 70°C)
- Air Temperature Resolution: 0.04°F @ 77°F (0.02°C @ 25°C)
- Length: 4"
- Memory: 21,000 sets
- Model: Temperature/RH Logger
- Diameter: 1.5"
Carhartt Force® 6inH Waterproof Work Boots
Blundstone® Leather Safety Boots
KEEN Utility Detroit Steel Toe Low Waterproof Work Shoes
KEEN Detroit Plain Toe Mid Work Boots
Bogs Rancher Cool Tech Chore Boots