Versatile, durable with soft-toe flexibility
KEEN Pittsburgh Series Plain Toe Waterproof Boots are hiker style with added forefoot flexibility, heel stability and arch support. Footbed provides excellent arch support and comfort. Locking metal hooks and contoured heel lock for ankle support.
Specify size from drop-down menu above.
NOTE: Widths are generous due to the anatomical footbed.
- Durable: Bomber toe wraps up and over the toes for protection and abrasion resistance
- Increased Visibility: Includes orange accents and reflective webbing
- Waterproof: Feature a waterproof nubuck leather upper with a Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane to let moisture and sweat escape while keeping out water
- Stable: Keen.Key-Tech full-length TPU stability plate gives your forefoot flexibility plus heel stability and medial/lateral arch support
- Increased Safety: Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole helps keep you on your feet in slippery conditions
- Manufacturer #: 1009709 10D
- Gender: Male
- Material: Leather
- Waterproof: Yes
- Height: 6"
- Insulated: No
- Toe Type: Plain
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
16inH Plain Toe Chore Boot™
MUCK® Muckster II Men's Waterproof Shoes
Plain Toe Wheat Boots, 6inH
MUCK® Muckster II Waterproof Boots