Quick, clean way to extract a variety of fluids without the need for electrical or compressed air
This manually operated Lincoln Model 07201 Fluid Evacuator and Dispenser provides a clean, simple and environmentally safe way to extract and dispense a wide range of fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, brake fluid, water and more.
- Large 2.3-gal. reservoir made of a durable polyethylene that won’t rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents overfilling
- Pump automatically shuts off at 2 gal. to avoid spills
How to use: Simply place the selector valve to evacuate or dispense, then pump the handle. Requires no electrical or compressed air.
- (1) 5/16"I.D. x 58"L flexible hose
- (1) 3/16"I.D. x 34"L rigid dipstick tube
- (1) 1/8"I.D. x 34"L rigid dipstick tube
- (1) Reservoir that measures 22"H x 5-3/4"dia.
- Manufacturer #: 7201
- Material: Polyethylene
- Width: 12-2/5"
- Color: White
- Depth: 9-3/10"
- Description: Manual Push-Button Evacuator
- Height: 24"
- Size: 2.3 gal.
- Type: Manual Push-Button Pump
Tool Rack,Double Bar,Steel,12 In.
Combination Cartridge,Bayonet,P100,PK 2 46465
Rust Converter,1 qt. - RCQ
Rust Converter,1 gal - RCG