- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: Disc Gemplers - Product Productivity
Added to your cart!
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado x 1
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado
This level 2 spinning dog treat dispenser game from Nina Ottosson is the ideal toy for bored dogs, and will keep your canine occupied for hours! The challenging toy features 3 tiers with 12 compartments for dog snacks or kibble. This mentally stimulating and entertaining dog game encourages your pup to spin the interactive puzzle’s layers to reveal the rewards – 3 bone shaped covers can be used to make the things even tougher! An ideal large dog puzzle, the Dog Tornado is made of strong, safe and durable BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free material and can be hand washed between each use in soapy water. A great dog puzzle toy for smart dogs, this is an ideal boredom buster – every dog toy box needs a treat dispensing dog toy to keep dogs busy for hours. Nina Ottosson has been creating dog games and puzzle toys with different difficulty levels for all types of dogs for more than 25 years. Nina received a 2017 Pet Age Icon Award for her development of innovative dog puzzle toys and raising awareness for mental stimulation being an important part of a dog’s health.
- A SMARTER CHOICE: When it comes to training dogs, dog games and puzzles are a great way to engage and entertain your pup while they learn new skills. No matter the age, size or breed of your dog, Nina Ottosson dog games are as interactive as they are exciting and fun.
- MAKE FEEDING FUN: With 12 treat compartments in this dog game, The Dog Tornado by Nina Ottosson is smart and fun choice for mealtime as it holds your dog’s favorite wet or dry kibble.
- JUST KEEP SPINNING: Each level of the Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado spins as your dog searches for treats hiding inside. The spinning movement keeps your dog engaged and presents them with a fun and challenging way to play.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: Different from Level 1 dog games, Level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games present your dog with more interesting ways to problem solve while giving you new ways to teach and train your dog.
- HOW TO PLAY: Place treats or kibble in compartments of base. Cover some compartments with bones. The more covered compartments, the harder the game will be! Let the games begin! Show your dog how the game works and encourage them to find treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Leave some compartments uncovered and show your dog how it spins.
- FROZEN PUZZLE: Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash your dog’s Dog Tornado, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!