This Type I Class G & E Wide-Brim Hard Hat protects you from the sun's harmful rays, rain and falling debris better than regular hard hats. Meets ANSI Z-89.1-2003 Type I Class G & E and CSA Class E standards.
- Extra Protection: An ideal hard hat for utilities, forestry, mining and other demanding environments where extra protection is needed
- Durable Construction: Made from high-density polyethylene hard hat
- Takes Accessories: Accessory slots make this the first wide brim hard hat to accept face and hearing protection accessories
- Safe: Made from dielectric materials to prevent conducting energy
- Stays Put: The six-point ratchet suspension makes sure the hat stays on your head