- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: true
- discontinued_by: EmpDisc 25
Added to your cart!
Oregon File Guide with 5/32" File x 1
Oregon 5/32" file guide including one round file and one wooden handle.
A sharp chain is critical to the performance and safety of your chainsaw. This durable steel file allows you to sharpen saw chains accurately, efficiently and effectively to ensure you're getting the most out of your equipment. Three-piece tool set includes an assembled 5/32" file guide, a round file and a wooden handle. The file guide grips file securely and keeps it at the correct depth for a more effective chain. Lines on the file guide's frame make it easy to align the file consistently and correctly.
- File guide grips file securely and keeps file at the correct depth for a more effective chain
- Lines on the file guide's frame make it easy to align the file consistently and correctly
- Wood handle provides comfort during filing
- Filing chart and instructions on the back of the package helps to file chain properly
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.