A multi-tool of a fishing shirt, offering recycled polyester construction that wicks moisture, stops rips and blocks sun.
Whether on the road or the river, Patagonia's Sol Patrol has your back. Fair Trade Certified sewn 100-percent recycled polyester offers ripstop strength and maximum sun protection, without being bulky. Fast drying and feature-loaded, this fishing shirt offers versatility for facing all the road's challenges.
- UPF 50+: Provides powerful sun protection
- Feature-full: Including chest pockets with a tool dock, rolled-sleeve button tabs, and even a lense cleaner tucked into the hem
- Vented and Breathable: 100% recycled nylon is breathable, with additional back-yoke venting for better airflow
- Convertible Collar: Double layer, with the ability to stand up for added sun protection
- Clothes with a Conscience: Sewn in a Fair Trade-certified facility