- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
Patagonia Quandary Rain Jacket x 1
A superversatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex solid plain weave
- The two-way-adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- The center-front polyurethane-coated zipper is waterproof and features a zipper garage and a microfleece-lined collar for soft comfort on the skin
- Left-chest pocket secures with a polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; side-entry, zip-closing handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves provide unrestricted movement
- The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather and cold air; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor