Keep your water flowing even in freezing temperatures
Delivering water outdoors when temperatures dip below freezing doesn't have to be difficult - not when you have this PVC Heated Hose. Heating element plugs into any standard 110V GFCI outlet and draws 180W. Comes with a 72", 110V electrical cord. Meets UL and CSA requirements for heated, outdoor electric appliances. Safe for drinking water when used with a clean potable water source.
- Automatic Convenience: Hose is thermostatically controlled and turns On automatically at 45°F and Off at 57°F
- Durable Construction: Outside has an abrasion-resistant PVC covering and bend restrictors on both ends for long-lasting durability
- Even Heating: Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose wall for uniform heating and maximum efficiency
- Built-in Protection: Thermostat is protected in a waterproof silicon shell
- Extra Safe: Hose is grounded end-to-end, including the nozzles
- Withstands Extremes: Hose is tested to:42°F
NOTE: Heated hoses should be used only with GFCI outlets. Hose should be unhooked from water source when not in use.
This product is not eligible for promotional offers.
- Manufacturer #: PWL-03-25
- Max. Pressure: 150 psi
- Material: PVC
- Color: Blue with White Stripe
- Watt Draw: 180
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/30in-36in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 9-1/2inL, 8-mil Disposable Nitrile Gloves
BLACKBURN High-Vis Vinyl Marking Flag w/15in-21in Wire Staff
GEMPLER'S 16inH Brown Bear™ Boots
Presco Fluorescent Flagging Tape