Plantskydd® Soluble Powder Animal Repellent is used by nurseries, landscapers and forest companies to protect plants, trees, flowers, ornamentals and shrubs from damage by deer, rabbits, elk and moose. Contains built-in fertilizer to promote plant growth. 2.2 lb.. Active ingredient is dried blood (porcine and/or bovine) and is recognized by the EPA as an environmentally safe ingredient. Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for organic growers.
- Leading Choice: It is the “browse deterrent of choice" for leading North American forest companies that use it to prevent plantation damage to millions of conifer and hardwood trees
- Effective: Works by emitting an odor that animals associate with predator activity, repelling the animal before it nibbles on plants
- Long-Lasting: Provides plants with up to six months of protection over winter on ornamental shrubs and three months on most other succulent broadleaf plants
- Easy to Use: The odor is not unpleasant to humans
- Good Coverage: 2.2-lb. container treats 400-600 plants