Scare off animal pests to protect plants, trees and flowers
Plantskydd® Soluble Powder Animal Repellent is used by nurseries, landscapers and forest companies to protect plants, trees, flowers, ornamentals and shrubs from damage by deer, rabbits, elk and moose.
- Leading Choice: It is the “browse deterrent of choice" for leading North American forest companies that use it to prevent plantation damage to millions of conifer and hardwood trees
- Effective: Works by emitting an odor that animals associate with predator activity, repelling the animal before it nibbles on plants
- Long-Lasting: Provides plants with up to six months of protection over winter on ornamental shrubs and three months on most other succulent broadleaf plants
- Easy to Use: The odor is not unpleasant to humans
- Good Coverage: 22-lb. container treats 4,400-6,600 plants
NOTE: Cannot be sold or shipped to Canada or International.
- Manufacturer #: PSP-B22
- Form: Powder
- Coverage: 4,400 to 6,600 Plants
- Size: 22 lb.
- Repels: Deterring Animals Like Deer, Rabbits, Voles, Chipmunks, Squirrels, Opossum, Elk and Moose From Feeding On Plants
DEER BAN Deer Ban Repellent Capsules
DEER OFF REPELLENT, RTU, 48 OZ 10155
ANIMAL REPELLENT 1 GAL DEEROFF 12802
Deer Stopper Rtu Gallon 00111
LIVE TRAP SLIDING REAR DOOR SAFEGU 52836