- product_inactive: false
- substituted: false
- discontinued: false
Added to your cart!
SHOWA 6797 Chemical-Resistant 18"L Neoprene Gloves x 1
The SHOWA 6797R chemical protection gloves use rugged neoprene and an elbow-length gauntlet to keep the wearer safe from acids, oils, chemicals, and caustics. A breathable cotton liner ensures comfort in hot and cold environments, even during long periods of wear. The full neoprene coating also protects against physical hazards such as cuts and abrasion. 1 pair. Size Large (10) only.
- Smooth: No texture on the grip of the gloves
- Strong: The heavy-duty neoprene is bonded to a supported cotton lining for strength and comfort
- Comfortable: Cotton lining keeps hands dry and cool
- Extra Protection: The gauntlet cuff gives you extra coverage over your forearms
- Customizable: Gloves can be cut to custom lengths to meet your needs
- Durable: Flexible, tear-resistant and washable
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including carbon black extracts, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.